Imagine a situation when there are back to back work schedules from one place to another and absolutely no time to rest. So, all those refreshments are reserved for the journeys. We can even plan a date or a group party. I’d prefer cruises for such unplanned holidays. They are an absolute bliss!
The first country that strikes my mind on an idea of boarding the best cruise would probably be Dubai.
Cruises from Dubai flaunt an exquisite luxury. Riches amidst the beauty of nature make it a wonderful combination. The lightings and the technology makes me think of even better adjectives. Some of their cruises are:
- Seabourn Europe
- Azamara Journey
- Seven Seas Voyager
- Star Legend
- Crystal Symphony
- Silver Spirit
- Costa Mediterranea
There are all names of luxury cruises that offer countless beautiful memories through the trip. They are different from each other in their interiors, cuisines and culture.
Cruise Destinations in India
You haven’t really experienced a cruise holiday until the Indian destinations have been planned. India is a country of diverse culture and rich heritage. The cruises are luxurious and the water bodies make us feel at heaven. Here is a list of some of the famous Cruises in India.
- Glass Bottom Cruise: As prominent from its name, the bottom having made of glass offer spectacular views of the corals amidst the waves and it’s so much thrilling. This is one of the most wonderful cruise holidays that one can experience in the Andaman Islands in India.
- The Chilka Lake Cruise: This is a soothing holiday amidst the silence of nature with the sounds of The Bay of Bengal interrupting. The Beaches it comes across spots dolphins and various other beautiful birds and fishes.
- The Golden Triangle Cruise: This is the most luxurious and enthralling journey one can have on the way to Kolkata from New Delhi. The trip goes along various sacred heritage sites and the nights on the Ganges are worth experiencing. The accommodation consisting of rooms, dining, foods and hospitality is served by the Oberoi Hotels.
- Brahmaputra River Cruise: India is all about the sacred atmosphere. It stiches the soul to the bliss of nature. A journey on this Almighty river is one of the incredible journeys a traveller can have. The views are much more luxurious to the eyes. The countryside, the rural hubs followed by the inhabitants of the water body makes this trip a memorable one.
Some of the world’s best cruise holidays are:
- Classic Nile: The Classic Nile is cruising in the Middle East. These are a highly luxurious range of ships. However, it is sad that the economy of the company is under pressure due to lack of visitors.
- Adventures in Antarctica: This idea is exciting in itself. Sailing across the chilly ice zones and meeting some new species is adventurous; more so, because we are getting closer to the polar region.