Travelling with a group of friends can be really exciting. Such trips are mostly adventurous and zealous at the same time.
There are different types of groups depending on their favourites. Some of such flavours are:
And many more.
In this article we are discussing all those types of trips that are generally preferred by groups.
- Trekking: Trekking refers the long journeys on foot. They are usually planned through some wild and challenging ways. They are inclusive of walking up a wild mountain. They contain lots of risk factors. Trekkers need to have good knowledge about the location and the living organisms inhabiting the place. They build a temporary tent on their paths to rest during the nights. Every such group finds bliss amidst the wild nature. They have moments of bonfire and musical jam sessions. There are certain organisations that plan these trips and offer proper guides in the places. Some of such locations are:
- Inca Trail in Peru
- The Ansacocha Trail in Peru
- Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa
- Kungsleden in Sweden
- Pacific Crest Trail in California, United States
- Scottish National Trail, United Kingdom
- Roopkund Trek, Uttarkhand
- Chadar Trek, Ladakh
- Kedarkanta Trek, Uttarkhand
- Paths that are less travelled by: These places include some beautiful geographic locations that we might have studied in our geography and history books. We love to explore anything new. Some of such Indian destinations might include:
- The Rann of Kutch in the western end of Gujarat.
- The longest and deepest caves of the world, located in Meghalaya offer some exclusive views for having various traps of forest hill caves.
- The Sundarbans in West Bengal. This is not only a forest along the Ganges-Brahmaputra Delta, but it also takes us closer to all its inhabitants starting from the tigers to crocodiles to the birds and fishes. Even the honeybees of this place are always busy gathering more nectar.
- The Thar desert. A journey to this place can actually make the pages of our books alive and all those tales might become true for a while. It also supports an exquisite amount of species that have adjusted themselves to the fragile conditions of the ecosystem of the place.
- The Western Ghats and the Eastern Ghats offer mesmerising scenic beauty.
- The various Biodiversity hot spots make travellers meet new species and organisms. This is all about learning more about nature.
- Beaches: We think of beaches whenever the party mood strikes. Not only this, if it’s only about planning a weekend of relaxation, we would rather prefer a nearby beach than long tour to a distant land. Beaches are refreshing and soothing. They are so much fun. We can easily plan a bonfire night somewhere near the shore. Some of such famous locations in India are:
- Digha and probably a lot more.